Monday 3 October 2011

My Life In 10 Slogans

Today's list was inspired by the prompt 10 Things Quotable given by Bits of Bees for Stasha's Monday Listicles. Here, I've picked out 10 company slogans or tag lines that I use in my life

1. Just Do It  Nike
This is what I tell myself when I'm sitting on the fence deciding whether I should do something; like when I was deliberating whether to start a blog. It's also what I tell my kids after they give me a hundred reasons why they can't pack up their toys.

2. I'm Lovin' It  McDonald's
A reminder that there are lots to love in life - burgers and fries included. Life is good, we just need to focus on the positives.

3. We Try Harder  Avis
What I tell my kids when I don't want them to give up on something.

4. Every Little Helps  Tesco
What I tell myself when I think that my efforts are insignificant or worthless.

5. The Best A Man Can Get  Gillette
What I strive to be as a wife.

6. Can You Hear Me Now? Good!  Verizon Wireless
Something I say often to my parents who are hard of hearing in their old age.

7. Keep Walking  Johnny Walker
I don't run, neither do I walk a lot. When I do walk, I get lazy after like, 10 steps (especially when it's uphill). That is when this slogan comes in handy.

8. Obey Your Thirst  Sprite
A reminder to drink more water.

9. Because I'm Worth It  L'Oreal
What I tell me when I'm about to buy myself something.

10. There Are Some Things Money Can't Buy. For Everything Else There's Mastercard  Mastercard
Nuff said.


And I leave you with these profound words from Mother Teresa...
May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...