Saturday 6 August 2011

Life's Lessons - Blogging and Russian Girl Edition

Wrapping up my week again with Rach and Sara's linky, Life's Lessons.  It's kind of fun to do this just to reflect on how life has been the past week. Recap your week and go link up with the lovely ladies. (Just with Rach this week as Sara has just lost her dad last week - my condolences and prayers goes out to her and her family during this difficult time).





Life With Baby Donut


1. I attended my first blog conference - #SummerBlogSocial 2011 and it was fun getting to read about what other bloggers have to share.

2. Found some great blogs to read as well along the way.

3. I won my first giveaway prize via Kerry's blog It's the Little Things and it's the first time I've actually won something (as in a thing) online.

4. I got me another blog award! This time from Leslie of Time Out For Mom. She think's I'm smokin' hot...no wait...she meant my blog's smokin' hot.


I've already revealed 7 facts about myself here.
And I'm going to pass this along to the following 6 bloggers.
Alison of Mama Wants This
Mama J of Mama Hear Me Roar
Kimberly of Mama's Monologues
Stasha of The Good Life

You people are smokin' hot too! (Blog wise)

5. I've launched a new guest post series on my blog called Tipsy Friends to commemorate my blog reaching 100 followers. Send me your posts friends!

6. We've finally managed to rent out our studio apartment to a single Russian lady. I have not seen her but my hubby has.

7. Now I can't get Angelina Jolie in Salt out of my head.

That's all for this week folks!
Till Monday, take care.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...