Thursday 7 July 2011

Laughter

Laughing is fun. I love to laugh.  Laughter lightens a tense moment. Laughter builds bonds and creates friendships; even when it's laughter in written form: HAHAHAH!!! Laughing is therapeutic. It helps you produce happy hormones in your body. I can't think of a better medicine for stress and anxiety than laughter. I'm sure mental health professionals and psychiatrists-to-be would agree with me. Laughter heals sometimes.

I laugh....

when I fool around with my kids.

when I see them laugh.

when my hubby acts silly with me.

when my son says "I don't love your anymore"

when I see a funny photo,

or a funny video,

or read something really funny.

when I write silly.

when I see someone trip over something in a funny way. (Not good, yes, but there's a scientific explanation for this)

when I hear a really good joke.

when a friend has a contagious laugh.

when my kids say the craziest things.

My son loves to laugh too and is always trying to make me laugh. I encourage this and will act silly with him like making funny faces and funny sounds. He loves it and it strengthens the bond I have with him. We would have our laughing session and it always ends with a hug and kiss from him.

When was the last time you laughed?
'L' is for Laughter

Jenny Matlock

Sharing the happiness of laughter with Jade of No Longer 25
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...