Friday 8 July 2011

Feeling B__ch_

Found this fun Friday linky called


It brought back memories of school work - filling in the blanks with the correct answer. But this time I fill in the blanks with whatever I like and nobody's going to tell me it's the wrong answer. I'm loving that. Here are my four filled-in statements for this week...

1. When I was younger, I used to pick my nose and chew my finger nails.
2. I always start my day with a nice cup of milk tea and a good dump on the throne.
3. When I get some time alone, I like to eat chocolate (fruit and nuts please), sleep, or blog.
4. I think worrying too much about life is ridiculous.

Want to fill in your own blanks? Go link up with Hilary of Feeling Beachie.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...