Thursday 16 June 2011

My Son Said "I Don't Love You Anymore"

When I heard those words from my son the other day, my heart broke.

Into gazillion pieces.

When I became a mom, I told myself that I'd be the best mom ever so that my kids will never have a chance to say those words.

Alas, I failed.

"Mommy, I don't love you anymore!"

He had a dead serious look to go with it.

I. Was. Shattered.

My eyes grew wide. My heart skipped a beat. I felt my tears well up.

Then,

he broke into a smile and said....

"Just kidding!"

That little rascal!!

He had spent the last half an hour trying to make me laugh with his silly antics; but had only managed to make me smile. I guess this was his last resort...

"HAHAHAH!!!!"

I finally did.

And boy was I relieved that he was only joking with those words.

PHEW!


{Note to my kidsIt's not easy to make your mama laugh - it has to be super funny, super shockingly funny, super witty, adorable funny or dirty. I don't do clownish slapsticks. Keep that in mind kids!}

'I' is for "I don't love you anymore".
Linking up here with Alphabe Thursday and

Let's BEE Friends
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...