Friday 17 June 2011

5 Question Friday #2


Hey, it's your chance to get to know me better with 5 Question Friday again...

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Okay, it's like summer here in Malaysia the whole year round, with the occasional rainy spells. When it get's real hot, we usually like to go to the pool for a swim or the malls for an air-conditioned treat, drink ice water and eat ice cream.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
I'm currently using this brand called Top. It promises to keep your clothes smelling nice even when it doesn't get completely sundried - anti-malodour property. I'm drawn to buying laundry soap that has this property because my husband hates malodour on his clothes and I hate the complaining.  

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
No summer here so it's the usual kinds of food the whole year round - rice, rice and more rice. We Chinese eat anything and everything under the sun. We try not to eat pets though. But, when it's real hot, we usually try to stay away from barbecues because the Chinese seem to think it's heaty and that it'll give you a sore throat. I know, it's so different in the western countries where barbecues are BIG in summer. 

4. Do you have any talents?
Other than sleeping. Nope.


Wait a minute. I believe I do have a talent.....

I sketched this portrait of my son as a gift for my hubby's first Father's Day


5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
I'd love to be an expert in making money and making more money. For very obvious reasons - money makes the world go round. If I'm an expert in this field I'd be able to donate tonnes of money to those less fortunate. In fact, I'd like to eradicate poverty with my knowledge and pass on the expertise so that it's sustainable. Wouldn't the world be a better place? Okay besides the fact we can spend on ourselves without the budget being an issue. 








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...