Friday 15 July 2011

5 Question Friday #3

A little about me through...





1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
Of course! I'd probably go punch him in the face first before I tell her. No, not really, I won't go and punch anyone. I'm not the violent, punching kind. But I'd definitely give him my two cents worth if I'm close enough to him.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
Definitely bottle. Something about drinking from a bottle that's kind of...sexy? Okay, do I sound weird now?

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
Which hair? 
Sorry, I'm naughty like that. I'd wash my hair first. Any reason why you asked? 

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
Follow your instincts as a mother. Every mother has them. That gut feeling that tells you something is wrong or right with your baby. You, as mother, would know your baby best. And, everything you'd be experiencing is normal - the crying, the pooping, the insecurities, the anxiety, the sleepless nights. All mothers go through them and they will pass.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
I think I can only remember one hangover episode that I've ever experienced. That's from taking too much wine. After a night of throwing up I think what I did was to just sleep it off. Sleeping was, after all a hobby of mine. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...