Saturday 16 July 2011

I Got Tagged

Never been tagged before and suddenly I get tagged twice on the same day. Donna of The House at The Corner and Sheoh Yan of Blog With Yan tagged me yesterday. Seriously, I always thought only endangered species get tagged for research. Anyway, I thought I'd just play along this time. This here is Donna's tag and I'm supposed to answer the following questions...


1. Do you think you're hot?
I most certainly do. Who wouldn't, in our Malaysian heat.


2. Upload a picture or wallpaper that you are using at the moment.






3. When was the last time you ate chicken?
Just last night. McDonald's fried chicken.


4. What was the last song you listened to?
Barney's goodbye song - "I love you, you love me..."


5. What were you thinking while doing this?
What I need to write and just a moment ago, Barney's goodbye song.


6. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Itchy fingers. Germs (that's not from my lack of personal hygiene in anyway, it's from "Germaine" which is my real name).


So I get to tag people now. And here are the endangered species:


Sheoh Yan of Blog With Yan (you tag me I tag you back...haha!)
Suituapui
Catheryn of PinkBibs
Pierre of Little Hungry Heart
Alison of Mama Wants This!
Natalie of From Corporate to Domestic
Jen of Runner Mom
Leslie of Time Out For Mom
Jenny of I'm A Full-Time Mummy

Happy weekend y'all!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...