Saturday 11 June 2011

Sunshine

When I think of SUNSHINE, I think of....

Happiness

Hope

Malaysian weather

That I'm hot

Squinted eyes

The crisp smell of sundried laundry

Sundried tomatoes

Playtime for my kids in the park

The wonders of nature

Flowers

New life

Jen of Runner Mom

An Award



Jen and I were telephatically connected when we decided to give each other awards at the same time, yesterday. This is my third award this week and I'm totally humbled. Thanks Jen, you're a gem! I'm going to keep this award here for awhile before I decide to give it out. I'd like to get to know more wonderful bloggers out there first, who would be deserving of this.

Ahhh....basking in the sunshine.....

So, tell me, what comes to mind when you think of sunshine?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...