Tuesday 24 May 2011

Fan Me, I'm Hot!

I know I have a million readers (I like to fantasise) out there and half of them do not leave comments. Please know that I love you just the same (unless you're a psycho stalker). I've just opened a Facebook fan page for my blog where I'll be sharing all my subsequent posts. So if you're a fan of Kiddothings, too shy to leave comments but would like to leave a mark on my blog, you can click on the 'like' button in the Facebook box on my right sidebar (yeah.....that one right there....see, I've liked myself and feeling a tad lonely in that box). Don't worry, nothing will explode. Let me know who you are so that I can send you some love messages.

Help me achieve celebrity status, will you?

Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...