Monday 13 June 2011

Saying Thanks With Sunshine

Okay I'm giving out my Sunshine Award (given to me by Jen of Runner Mom) already, to get it off my flat chest. Also, I better get out of the sun before I get sunburnt. I've decided on the following blogs, all of which have given me my 'firsts' in blogging. Thank you to the following bloggy friends who have sent sunshiny happiness my way....



1. mom said - for giving me my very first comment and being my first non-personal friend, non-hubby follower
2. MG of Mumsgather - for being my very first Malaysian commentor and follower; and first fan of my Facebook Fanpage.
3. Erica of free fringes - for giving me my very first blog hop. (lovelinks)
4. Miranda of The Frantic Ravings of a Mother - for giving me my very first blog awards.
5.Catheryn of Pinkbibs - for being the first (and only) bloggy friend who told me she enjoyed reading all of my posts.
6. Janie of Hoo Goes Where - for being my first Singaporean commentor.
7. Yee Ling of Ling In De House - for being the first to give me some post coverage on her blog.
8. Alice of My Little Sprouts - for being the first to make me drool over her posts of yummy desserts.
9. Mom in Rome - for being my very first (and only) Italian and very pregnant commentor and follower.
10. Suituapui - for being my first male commentor, the first to so graciously add my blog on his blogroll and the first to use LOL on my blog.

The Sunshine Award requires you to...
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them (that goes without saying if you ask me)
2. Tell something about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. And let them know you awarded them!

Go read all about me here.

Dear Award Recipients, THANK YOU! It's your turn to bask in the sunshine. Rules schmules, the award is yours now and you can do whatever you want with it - share it, give it away, frame it, bury it, plant it, compost it, eat it, whatever!

If I've missed anyone out and you've been a first, drop me a note and I'll send you an award!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...