Monday 13 June 2011

12 Steps of BA

  1. I admit that I am powerless over blogging - that my household has become unmanageable; my kids and spouse neglected.
  2. I have come to believe that a Power greater than myself can restore me to reality.
  3. I have made a decision to turn my will to blog over to the care of God as only He can control my urge.
  4. I have done some soul searching and believe that there are far more important things than blogging.
  5. I admit to God, to myself, my kids and my hubby that I am now addicted to blogging.
  6. I am entirely ready to have God remove my entire blog.
  7. I humbly ask Him to remove my computer when my addiction gets out of hand.
  8. I have made a list of all my loved ones who have been affected by my blogging and vow to make amends to them all.
  9. I will keep myself in check and make direct amends to such people wherever possible.
  10. I will continue to take personal inventory and when I find myself spending too much time blogging, to MOVE AWAY from my computer immediately.
  11. I will seek, through prayer and meditation, to improve my conscious contact with God as I understood Him, praying for knowledge of His will for me, whether or not to blog and the power to carry that out.
  12. If I ever achieve a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, I will try to carry this message to all blogaholics and to practice these principles in all my affairs.
Linked up for



Ourfamilyworld
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...