Tuesday 14 June 2011

I've Got A Question Too!

Mommy to Chumsy just posted a question on her blog; so I thought I'd post this question of mine which has been sitting at the back of my head since Day 1 of blogging.

What are your thoughts on posting pictures of your kids on the web i.e. your blog?


I did have reservations at first but I got more comfortable after seeing so many bloggers doing it. But, I also came across some comments on forums that it's inappropriate and that it might attract some unwanted attention from weirdos. I know some of you might say "If you're so afraid, don't post the pictures-la!"; but then I'd have to change the name of my blog to just "Things" or maybe "NoKidThing". It's nice to share photos of my kids because they're so cute. Also, at least my posts won't be so boring. And it's also nice to see pictures of other mommy bloggers' kids on their blogs - you feel you know them better. My Linkwithin will also have a picture to show. I'm writing out loud here.

Would love to know what you think.


My other question for Self Sagacity's Thursday Two Question...

At what age should you expect your kids to be able to read?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...