Saturday 14 May 2011

What Lovelinks Have Done To Me

I recently signed up for lovelinks by Erica of free fringes,  hosted by Mama Wants This, this week. It was something I’ve never done before and I thought it’d be a great opportunity to experience something new as a blogger. It’s somewhat also changed my life these past few days.
Just sharing what has been going on behind the scenes of my lovemaking, I mean lovelinking activities...
  • I’ve burnt my food twice in 2 days.

  • My kids have been watching hours and hours of Barney.
  • I’ve been sleeping at 2am.
  • I've found a new obsession – meddling with my blog design; hence the new look - like it? If you'd like to meddle with yours, check out makin'cute blogs and my style backgrounds for free templates and tutorials.
  • I've not read so much in a long long time. You see, I don't consider myself a 'reader'.
  • My family hasn’t been feeling much love from me lately.
  • I’ve developed a mild condition called “Blog Envy”. It’s from visiting all these amazing blogs. Don’t worry it’s not contagious.
  • Best of all I've found some really great bloggers out there!
Hooray for lovelinks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...