Saturday 14 May 2011

Blogger Shutdown

For the first time, since I started blogging, I didn't get to blog yesterday. I had withdrawal symptoms. I was anxious. Didn't know what was happening. I've heard that some people have lost their entire blog when it happened last year or some years back and I kept thinking what would I do if I lost everything?! My life will never be the same again! Well, when I opened Blogger this morning, I found that I lost a scheduled post, my post on 10 Things I Hate About My Kids never got published and therefore lost all the comments for that post from my lovely readers as well. Boo Hoo Hoo. Well at least I didn't lose my entire blog. Hey you people down at Blogger, can you at least give us a notice before you decide to shutdown. Not too much to ask right?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...