Saturday 30 April 2011

How To Clean Up Messes Your Monsters Make

Get one of these.....





I wrote a post a few days back about how my girl would crush her biscuits into tiny bits all over the couch and have probably got some mothers wondering, wow this woman is one patient mom, if it were me, I'd be screaming my head off . Get one of those handheld vacuum cleaners and you'll find yourself a more patient person to deal with messes like these. Not joking here okay. This wonderful invention just came into our lives not too long ago and I simply love it for clearing up crumbs off the couch, on the floor and in every nook and cranny. I'm getting my 4-year-old son to clear up his own mess now. He loves being the little helper in the house.

So, when your little monsters make a mess.....let that sucker do the job!

Can't help you with wet messes though. You'd have to use that earlier invention called 'cloth'.

This is my 100th post :D !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...