Wednesday 27 April 2011

How To Make An Adult Stop Nagging

My girl has mastered the art of how to make an adult stop nagging. I really don't know where she learns these things. Everytime I scold her for doing something like messing up my things, she would immediately distract my attention. Like the other day when she went through the things in my purse - took out all my money, receipts, credit cards and all the other rubbish that's inside; I said to her "why did you do that girl..."; she immediately said "yain marmee, yain" while pointing at the window, asking me to look at the rain outside. Another time when I gave her a bowl of biscuits and she ended up crushing them to bits all over the couch and I said to her again "why did you do that girl....", she quickly went "see marmee, see banee...hahaha", while pointing to her Barney show on TV.

AHA, I know where she learnt it from.....she must have read my post on How To Help A Toddler To Stop Crying. That cheeky little bundle of mischief!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...