Thursday 24 May 2012

Wilkommen Meine Deutsch Freuden

Welcome my German friends! I don't know why you're here and how you got to know about me but I'm glad I've somehow crossed over to the land of beer, bratwurst and sauerkraut. (The first two - yes I like but sauerkraut, not very much)

That welcome title up there was Googled, by the way. I did take up German in University for 2 semesters or so but I can only remember a handful of German words. I do have an uncle who speaks fluent German though and could pass off as a German if not for his Chinese features. He even eats cheese like a German and has some kind of love affair with blue cheese.

Nein, Ich don't speak or read German but I do think it's a beautiful language. It would certainly be a language I would pick up if I ever lived in Germany.

I have never been to Germany but would love to one day. I hear it's a beautiful country.

Anyway, Deutsch Freuden, danke vielmals for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comments!

Auf Wiedersehen!

Does anyone know why I'm suddenly getting a slew of German readers? 3 to be exact.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...