Monday 27 February 2012

Jhoosh Zching Phoosh!!!

Eeeyaong, eeyeeaong, scheoing, sching, yeeeeaong... shooosh, shoosh, phOOSH! Zching zching.... urgh, urgh, eeyah, yah, eeyah, take that, jeezhooong, doosh phOOFSH!  Robot detatethethe eeeyeeong...this one goes here... theeehrrr shooosh poof JhOOSCH!!

That was a good 15 minutes of jhoosh-ing, zching-ing and phoosh-ing from my son while he was playing on his own with his construction set and blocks. Where he learned how speak like that is beyond me. It must be the T.V., his daddy or a genetic predisposition of boys to come up with sounds like that.

I sat on the couch and watched him play. Hoping that he wouldn't ask me to join him.

"Mommy, can you play with me?"

Oops.

"Mommy, you must use this to hit the bad guy"

"Um, okaay..."

I took two of his blocks, knock them together and went "Shoot, shoot! Bang, bang!"

That's English right?! Okay, sometimes I try to do the jhooshing lingo but find myself feeling really awkward. I can do a "Dhooosh!" pretty well but besides that it's just plain hilarious. I can't even get past imagining myself scheo-ing and zching-ing. So, I've come to the conclusion that...

I cannot play like a boy.

Give me a Barbie doll anytime.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...