Saturday 4 February 2012

Getting Social



I mentioned on Monday, when I announced some breaking news, that I'd be guest posting in Canada today. I'm over at The Ossington Kitchen talking about getting social and a little tutorial on how to set up a Facebook fan page.

While you're there, do stay awhile and get to know Paul a little (or a lot). He's a wonderful writer and gingerbread house maker extraordinaire. Also, he's a close cousin to that friendly, witty and endearing lady who blogs at Time Out For Mom. If you're into DIY blog designing, do check out this post of hers over at the kitchen yesterday.

These people make me wish I was Canadian.

Meet you over at The Ossington Kitchen!




The Ossington Kitchen




Comments are closed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...