Monday 16 January 2012

A Tag-gy Listicle


I'm playing tag today and since it's a Monday, I'm also doing a Listicle. If you'd like the Listicle prompt for this week, it's a list of "I'll Never...": The Top Ten Things You Said You Would NEVER Do And Have Caught Yourself Doing" and it comes from Greta.

Dominique of From Dominique's Desk tagged me last week and I thought it would be fun to play along. What I need to do is answer these 11 questions and share 11 random things about myself.

1. What is your favourite activity to do as a family?
Going to the park or pool.

2. What is your favorite flower?
They're all my favourites.

3. What is your favourite dish/bake?
Chicken stew / Brownies.

4. What was your favorite show to watch as a child?
I probably had a few favourites but this came to mind first - The Electric Company.

5. What is your favorite game?
I don't really have a favourite but this came to mind first - Boggle.

6.   When was your first experience with the internet?
Gee, I don't really remember but I think it was when I was in my 2nd year of university.

7. Where were you working when you earned your first dollar?
In a hotel. I better elaborate on that - as a receptionist.

8. If you could spend the day with anyone who would it be?
My husband. I did think of God, but then I'd have to die first.

9. What do you do to relax?
Sleep.

10. What do you do to have fun?
Be silly and laugh a lot.

11. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
I'd change my temper. I need a longer fuse with a lot more patience.

11 Random Things About me

1. I have short, blacker than black hair.

2. I have myopia (sounds like a disease when you say it like that, doesn't it?). I may even be legally blind. I just haven't legalised it yet.

3. I can bend my index finger like this.

4. I love DIY crafts but lack focus. I get drawn into these pretty little projects, do them half way and leave them unfinished. Pinterest isn't helping.

5. I've always wanted to get a tattoo but I can't decide on where I want it to go or what I want tattoo-ed on me. I'm also too chicken to get it done.

6. I'm terrified of cockroaches - even dead ones.

7. I'm addicted to milk tea.

8. I don't wear skirts much but am inspired to these days, by my daughter.

9. I LOVE wearing jeans, but I don't own many. I think I need to go shopping.

10. I need to hug something when I sleep and it has to be something that doesn't snore. Usually my bolster.

11. I don't dance but will gladly embarrass myself on the dance floor after 10 shots of vodka.

I won't be tagging anyone but you're welcome to answer the questions and share 11 facts about yourself :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...