Monday 2 January 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone! I hope y'all had a great start to 2012! It's the first Monday of 2012 and of course you know what happens on Mondays around here - Monday Listicles, what else? It's also my first post for the new year and I'm so glad it's a Listicle. This week, Theresa of A Mountain Momma has called upon all Monday Listiclelers to make a list of new year's resolutions you will not keep. Well, I'm making a list I hope to keep. I've never been good at making new year's resolutions and following through with them. Maybe by writing it down on my blog, I'm more inclined to make it happen. Here goes.....

This year I hope to...

1. love more - to give more of me to my hubby, kids and family.
2. worry less - to pray more instead, for the things that are out of my control.
3. smile and laugh more - to think happy thoughts all the time if possible.
4. complain less - to see the good and positive in everything and everyone.
5. give more - to think less of myself and more of others.
6. have more patience - to count from 1 to 10 (or more) before reacting out of anger.
7. exercise more - let me rephrase that, to exercise.
8. eat more fruits and vegetables - to take better care of my health and my family's health.
9. enjoy life more - to not sweat the small stuff.
10. have more faith - in my God, my kids, my husband and myself.

What are your new year's resolutions?
Link them up with the lovely Stasha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...