Friday 2 December 2011

Let's Play A-Z

I thought this would be a fun post to do on a Friday. Pinching the idea from Stasha who pinched it from Sarah of Faith, Hope & A Whole Lotta Love

A. Age: 13360 days

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore that you hate: If you like it, it's not a chore.

D. Dogs: Do stuffed ones count?

E. Essential start to your day: Sunlight. I don't start my day without it.

F. Favorite color: Sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes bluegreen, sometimes purple.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.

H. Height: 170cm

I. Instruments you play: drums, bells, xylophone, the maracas and the keyboard (my kids' toy instruments that is)

J. Job titles: Driver, maid, waitress, milk-vending machine, personal chef, teacher and clown; to name a few.

K. Kids: 2, one male, one female.

L. Live: the capital of Malaysia.

M. Mother’s name: Helen.

N. Nicknames: It seems to be 'G' in Bloggyland.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Quite a few from delivering my babies and having my appendix removed.

P. Pet peeves: Missing pieces of a toy or puzzle.

Q. Quote from a movie: ‘O'hana means family’

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: One dearly departed brother.

T. Time you wake up:  7.15am on weekdays, 8.30am on weekends.

U. Underwear: Always

V. Vegetable you hate: Spring onions (is that a vegetable?)

W. What makes you run late: The kids

X. X-Rays you’ve had: 2 from breaking 2 of my toes and 1 for a pre-employment check-up.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Brownies, sometimes.

Z. Zoo animal: Hippos because they remind me of cute chubby babies.


Let's BEE Friends
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...