Monday 28 November 2011

My 10 Favourite Photos

I love pictures of my kids; for very obvious reasons - they're cute. Here are my chosen 10.

In case you're wondering, those aren't maggots on his face, they're vermicelli.
He was eating vermicelli for the first time, at 8 months.


This picture was taken by my dear friend Catheryn of PinkBibs.
Love how she managed to capture her smiling so naturally.

My son, at 6 months.
When he was still toothless.

My son, at 9 months.
When he was into drinking beer.
Kidding!
He was teething, his hands were itchy and the nearest thing to him was a can of beer.

Brother and sister.

My son actually took this shot;
when he was playing with my camera.

A true favourite of mine. A profile shot of my son when he was about 5 months old.
We have this printed out in black and white , framed and hung on one of our walls.

A handphone shot of my daughter
flipping me the bird.
My mother and her granddaughter.

The man I chose to make cute babies with.
Obviously, he was a cute baby too.


Linking up with the wonderful Stasha.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...