Thursday 25 August 2011

Son Wrote His First Storybook

My 4 and a half year old son has just started to learn to write and read simple words. His favourite pastime now is drawing and writing. Last night, I gave him a stack of papers and he told me he wanted to write a story. So, here, I present you my son's FIRST storybook. I can tell, he's going to be a great writer/author one day....


 I love you, you love me. We're a happy family.
(the effects of too many hours of Barney)



Five little ducks went out one day, over the hills and far away.
Mother Duck said Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack.
(must have just learnt this in school or
he's longing to eat my Quack Quack Fried Rice)


One lively butterfly fluttering above the houses.
(must have got this from reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar")


You are my best friend, so let's party.
It will be so much fun.
(too many birthday parties recently)


Interested publishers can contact me via e-mail at kiddothings@gmail.com.


Linked up with Jenny Matlock for
Jenny Matlock


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...