So, here are the 10 things I wish I could do, in no particular order...
1. Freeze time so that my kids will never grow up.
2. Read people's minds so that I know what they're thinking when they give me a certain look.
3. Make money like Bill Gates so that I'll have too much money.
4. Tap dance so that I can....tap dance.
5. Play the guitar and drums so that I'd appear cool.
6. Freeze time again so that I'll remain forever young.
7. Bake and cook like a pro so that I'll enjoy baking and cooking.
8. Build a humanoid robot exactly like myself so that I have someone/something to stand in for me when I need a breather from being a mom.
9. Die for a little while so that I'd know what life is like, after death (but I wouldn't want to come back as a zombie; I'd like to come back as the normal me please).
10. Sleep like a baby again.
Wishes do come true but some wishes will only have to remain mere wishes.
I'm also linking this post up with Stasha of The Good Life for Monday Listicles because this is a list and that's what Monday Listicles' about - lists. I'm loving her linky and if you have a list, go link up with Stasha on Monday. You can also link up an old post - which is what this post will be on Monday. I think I've used too many 'Mondays' in this one paragraph already. Remember - Monday. The Good Life. Link up!
Not going to tag anyone here, but feel free to do up a wish list of your own if you'd like to. So, let me ask you,
What do you wish you could do?