Thursday 21 July 2011

N is for Nonsense - Funniest Word Verifications

Warning: Nonsense overload. Kindly walk away if you don't have time to waste.

These are original word verifications that I've had to type before I could comment on some blogs. I actually find it a hassle to word verify before I comment but I've become accustomed to it. And to make the best of it I've decided to make it into a post. Don't worry, I didn't put a lot of thought in coming up with the meanings - it just came to me while I word verified. So here are some of the funniest I've encountered (with meanings)....

binap - when your biceps take a nap.

geniants - ants that can grant you 3 wishes. Just don't step on them.

apins - when you don't know your plurals from your singulars.

Traformas - Malaysian version of the Transformers.

friser - Frasier got fried.

agnes - someone I knew in school.

suckene - a nicer way to call someone who likes to suck.

whirrsep - how a China man says "worship"

flaskee - a good name for your dog

inessesh - trying to say INXS with a few teeth missing.

scrumbac - how Arnold Schwarzenegger would say "scumbag"

sioso - saying yes to Special Agent Oso in Spanish

Now you know why people have word verifications on their blogs - so that people like me have something to blog about.

Thank you for taking time to read my nonsense.

Linking up with Jenny Matlock for 

Jenny Matlock

and hoping she won't give me an "F" for this.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...