1. Get a Photobucket account.
2. Upload your picture and play around with the image. Add in your text and beautify it with the functions there.
4. Resize your image.
5. Save as a copy.
6. Go to Musing of a Housewife to get the HTML code for your blog. The code is right at the end of the post and looks something like this.
<a href="BLOG URL"><img src="IMAGE URL" border="0" /></a><p><textarea class="tiny" name="1" rows="3" cols="18"><br /><a href="BLOG URL"><img src="IMAGE URL" border="0" /></a></textarea></p>
7. Back to Photobucket. Click on Direct Link box as shown by the arrow. This automatically copies the IMAGE URL that you will insert into the above code.
8. Now to your Blogger Design page, click Add a Gadget. Then add HTML/Java Script. In the box paste the HTML code from Musings of a Housewife. Type your own blog url in place of BLOG URL and the copied Direct Link code from Photobucket in place of IMAGE URL. Click Save and you're DONE! Now I have my own button up for grabs. Happy blog button making!