Wednesday 6 April 2011

Little Miss "Itchy Fingers"

If they have those "Little Miss" T-shirts with "Itchy Fingers", I'd buy one for my girl. I remember being called "itchy fingers" when I was little, because I loved to touch things I was not supposed to and would sometimes break them, much to the chagrin of my parents. I just realise that my girl takes after me. She'd poke her fingers into crevices (even those on your body), dismantle little toys, fiddle with things on my dresser, play with glass bottles (even after numerous warnings not to), peel stickers that are already stuck on, tear book pages, pull her brother's private part and do anything her little fingers allow her to now. Inquisitive little fella, isn't she? So, on this day, being the 6th of April 2011, I officially confer GG, the honorable title of "Little Miss Itchy Fingers".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...