Saturday 2 April 2011

Going Cuckoo Over Twitter

It's confirmed, I'm technologically DUMB! Signed up for a Twitter account today. Thought it might help me get some traffic to my blog. But, got myself a HUGE headache instead. I tell you, I'm totally bonkers now! Signing up was the easy part. Installing the Tweet Button was a bit of a challenge (bear in mind I'm tech-DUMB). Then I found out that there's a Retweet Button too! While reading up on the Retweet Button, Tweetmeme decided to come into my life. GOSH! What will they come up with next?....Tweetyouyou and a UTweetMeITweetU Button????!!!! AND, all these on top of having to cook for the kids, play with them, bathe them, do the laundry, breastfeed my girl, tidy up the house and now blog also?? What did I get myself into?!

*BIG SIGH* I'll get through this, I will. Me got to go check out what Tweetmeme means now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...