Sunday 17 April 2011

Are Girls Natural Multitaskers?

When I breastfeed my girl recently, she HAS to have something in her hand, usually a toy. When she wants her fix, she'll come to me and say "merck na", then she'll run to the nearest toy, grabs it and positions herself in my arms. While she feeds, she'll be fiddling around with her toy. It has got me thinking that maybe multitasking is something innate in the female homosapien species. It was so different with my boy. For him it was a touch-and-go, no-time-to-waste kind of thing. I was like a quick filling station to him. So, ya, I think girls are natural multitaskers. I would call myself a multitasker too. In the kitchen sometimes, I'd wash dishes while stir-frying my veggies and boiling something else. At the computer sometimes, I'd be paying the bills, while breastfeeding my girl. One day I'd like to try blogging and breasfeeding my girl while doing a bungee jump....think that's possible?

That's her with her chosen toy, getting ready for her 'merck'. I think she's planning to take some wonderful X-rated shots of my breast.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...