Monday 18 April 2011

Green Tip #2 - Remember Your Reusable Bags

We Malaysians are way behind in terms of using reusable or recyclable bags for shopping. Jusco in Ipoh, my hometown, has only recently implemented their no-plastic-bag day not too long ago. Frankly, I feel they should implement no-plastic-bag day everyday. With just one day a week, it's difficult to get into a habit of taking your reusable bags along when you shop. So, tell yourself that everyday is no-plastic-bag day, everywhere. I have a super lightweight one in my bag ALL the time so that whenever I'm out and need to buy something, my reusable bag comes in handy. Also, have one in the car just in case. So, remember to remember your reusable bags!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...