Wednesday 23 March 2011

If they tell you girls are better......

DON'T believe them. I am truly blessed to have been given the chance to raise a boy and a girl. When I had my boy I thought he was challenging; until I had my girl. She is one fussy-pot, who likes tearing pages off books, has a shoe fetish, loves to scribble on anything except paper, stubborn as a mule, loves to hit her brother with anything that's in her hand, has a major addiction problem (demands for her "merck" every 2 hours), hates drinking water, loves to hold in her stools, always constipated, a little too daring for her own good, loves to climb on everything, super clingy, still wakes up at least 3 times a night, always gets her brother in trouble and irresistibly adorable!

My Little Angel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...