- My son's allowed to play computer games only on weekends and not more than an hour each time. And he's only allowed to play educational games from Playhouse Disney's website. He doesn't ask to play on the computer often, which is a good thing.
- He just got a wii from his Grandpa as a birthday present but I said it stays with Grandpa in Ipoh. Besides, he gets to play the wii at a friend's place just down the road.
- My hubby wants to get me an Ipad but I said "for what?"
- I keep my son occupied with activities like colouring/doodling, jigsaw puzzles and activity books instead of handphone games, when we're out. He will also ask to take some of his toys along to play with, if he ever gets bored.
- I don't think I'll ever get him a PS or DS or whatever BS you call it.
Half an hour later, that mom and her kids were still at - hmmm, could they be sms-ing each other?!