Wednesday 30 March 2011

I Used to Be Able to.....

....enjoy a bar of chocolate on the couch. Now I hide in the corner to have my chocolate fix so that my boy doesn't see his supposedly candy-free mother stuffing her face with chocolate.
....eat with both hands. Now I have to carry my girl with the other.
....enjoy a nice quiet meal with my husband. Now we have to take turns to eat while the other takes care of the little one.
....go to a cinema to watch a movie. Now, I don't even remember what a cinema looks like.
....chew my food. Now I just swallow.
....watch CSI Las Vegas on T.V.. Now I have to settle for Barney, High Five and The Little Einsteins or have the T.V. switched off.
....waste time doing nothing. Now, I have no time to waste time doing nothing.
....sleep at least 8 hours a day. Now I'm lucky if get 5.
....listen to my favourite pop music on radio. Now I have to listen to "Toddler Tune Time" and "Favourite Nursery Rhymes".
...keep my house neat and tidy. Em....sorry was never able to do that anyway (yes, sloppy mom).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...