Friday 4 March 2011

Easy-lazy homemade breadsticks

One morning, after running out of breakfast ideas for my girl, I hastily grabbed a piece of bread, snipped it into strips and popped them into the toaster. Voila! I made her Easy-lazy homemade breadsticks! She gobbled up every little piece and I was one happy mom. Even my boy loved it. You really have to try this on days you have little time to prepare breakfast or just want to make a light snack for the kiddos. All you need is a slice of bread, kitchen scissors or a knife and a toaster.

Toast the strips for 3-4 minutes or till lightly brown. If you want the crisp to last longer, toast it till a darker brown. Cool it down completely before storing in an airtight container. I usually don't keep it for more than a day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...