Blogging is actually quite therapeutic, hmm maybe that's why there are so many blogs out there. I've only started blogging not too long ago, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I find it exciting and liberating. Let's see what else I'm getting out of this:
1. Mom and Dad can get all excited over seeing their grandkids on the web.
2. Since I'm forced to take more pictures now, I get to improve my photography skills.
3. It's a new career for me. Will do wonders for my resume.
4. It's a paperless journal - what a way to go green!
5. I get to share my thoughts, which otherwise would lay dormant in my head.
6. I get to improve on my writing skills and spelling.
7. My kids can look back and read about how they drove their mommy to the brink of insanity.
8. It's a little 'me' time for me.
9. I'm learning new things everyday - HTML, RSS, SEO, CEO, BMW, GRO