Friday 25 March 2011

10 Benefits of Blogging

Blogging is actually quite therapeutic, hmm maybe that's why there are so many blogs out there. I've only started blogging not too long ago, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I find it exciting and liberating. Let's see what else I'm getting out of this:

1. Mom and Dad can get all excited over seeing their grandkids on the web.
2. Since I'm forced to take more pictures now, I get to improve my photography skills.
3. It's a new career for me. Will do wonders for my resume.
4. It's a paperless journal - what a way to go green!
5. I get to share my thoughts, which otherwise would lay dormant in my head.
6. I get to improve on my writing skills and spelling.
7. My kids can look back and read about how they drove their mommy to the brink of insanity.
8. It's a little 'me' time for me.
9. I'm learning new things everyday - HTML, RSS, SEO, CEO, BMW, GRO
10. Nothing beats getting FREE therapy.

There, 10 benefits of blogging!

Linking this post up with Stasha, the one with The Good Life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...