Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Cake To Make When You Can't Bake

I've always been inspired to make my kids' birthday cakes. Here's a collection of them so far...

Jaundiced Dog for No.1's 2nd Birthday.



Cupcakes for No.2's 1st birthday.



A carrot cake for No.2's 1st birthday


More cupcakes, this time for No.1's 4th birthday



Dessert for No.1's 5th birthday.


No.2 just celebrated her birthday and I was inspired, yet again, to make her a birthday cake. I wanted to make something easy, as usual. Something that will taste and look good, naturally. And something that will not require any baking, if possible. You see, I don't have an oven. I have something that calls itself an oven but bakes only the sides of a cake. That's why I keep baking to a minimal. So you cannot imagine how delighted I was when I found this recipe.

And here's what No.2 got for her 3rd birthday...


If, for whatever reason, you can't bake, THIS is the cake to make!

Be prepared for a mess when you cut into it though. I will definitely make this again. Heck, if I could, I'd make this cake for all the birthdays to come!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...