Friday 9 March 2012

I'm Stiff But Alive

Thanks for staying with me although I haven't been much of a blogging companion. It's scary when after you stop blogging for awhile you almost forget you ever had a blog in the first place. This post is just so I don't lose touch with my inner blogging self. But sadly, I really have nothing to write about. Nothing interesting besides the everyday mundane things that a woman like me does - cook, do the laundry, play with the kids, scream at them a little, keep the hubs happy, nag at him a little and try not to lose my mind.

*SIGH*

Don't you feel a little sad after reading that? I didn't know even a written *sigh* in capital letters can be such a stress reliever.

Anyone interested in my stiff neck? No? I'm going to write about it anyway. I had such a bad stiff neck yesterday that I was turning my body like C-3PO the entire day. I think I should call it stiffness of the neck+shoulder+back. It was comical and I actually wished there was someone around to film me so that when I needed a good laugh I could watch my C-3PO self in stiff action. But sadly I only had a 2.5 year old little human by my side who knows nuts about cinematography.

Can you imagine having to drive with a stiff neck+shoulder+back? Let me just tell you, it was agonising at the cross junctions. Anyway, I'm glad that's over, not without the help of a pill of course. I'm wondering now, if this stiff neck+shoulder+back could be the result of my not blogging for so long. Hmm...... Okay, okay so I'm getting old and lacking exercise. Who isn't?!

Enough about my stiff neck+shoulder+back already. I have something to look forward to in a day's time. Something to chase the stiffness away I hope - I'm going on a CRUISE!! Yesiree! My long awaited holiday! Now isn't that something to be happy about?! I just hope they have enough lifeboats.

Anyways, if you're still reading, thank you so much for still stopping by and leaving me comments.

Best regards to all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...