Thursday 17 November 2011

I've Been Thinking....

You know, besides having profound thoughts of when the world is going to end, where do we go when we die, the theory of evolution and our existence; when will people stop fighting wars and stop being so sick as to abuse a child; and why are there so many starving people in the world, I have other less profound but equally riveting Random Thoughts too...

Why do people like picking their noses in the car? They must think they can go unnoticed when they do it in the confines of the car? I can easily spot 3 or more nose-picking drivers and passengers (excluding my hubby) in a day if I'm on the road long enough.

Why does something that has less sugar have to cost more?

Why do I only laugh at my son when he accidentally trips over (unhurt) and not when he's actually trying to make me laugh with his silly antics?

When will money ever be enough?

Why do people do this?


Can your mind ever NOT think of anything?

Can you ever NOT worry about something?

Why do I think I can blog and cook at the same time? I've burnt my food twice again this week, trying to boil porridge and pasta while blogging.



Why do I always have to remind him to take out the trash?

Why do men ask stupid questions? Of course the clothes are dry. Why would I keep them if they're not?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Where would I be without my mom? Oh yeah, I wouldn't exist.

My Mom turns 64 today!
Happy Birthday Mi!
I love you to the moon and back and back to infinite space!

Linking up with Leslie for this week's prompt: Random Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...