Friday 28 October 2011

My Breastfeeding Story

MG of Mothering Times has a new feature on her blog for mothers to share their breastfeeding stories. She hopes that these stories can provide information and inspiration to new moms who are struggling with breastfeeding. MG herself had a difficult time breastfeeding her children and she drew inspiration from reading about breastfeeding stories of other moms online.

She is inviting moms to share their stories and inspire others. If you'd like to contribute please feel free to e-mail your breastfeeding story to mumsgather@gmail.com

I, on the other hand, have been blessed with milk enough to feed triplets and babies who didn't give their mom a hard time suckling at her breast. I shared my breastfeeding story over at MG's and I do hope you'll hop over for a read. Thank you from the bottom of my breast...I mean heart.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...