Friday 3 June 2011

5 Question Friday #1

Today, I have the honour of interviewing someone I've known for as long as I can remember. She has been a big contributor of ideas for my blog since it started. I can't thank her enough. She's also a little bit on the crazy side and loves humour. She tells me she needs it to keep herself from going insane, from being a SAHM to 2 little kiddos and a SAHW to an adult kiddo. She's none other than..........

Me.

I thought I'd give myself an interview this Friday (since nobody's gonna want to interview me).


1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? 

Definitely a pool. That way, laziness will not be an excuse for me not to take the kids to the club for a swim. Actually, it'd be pretty difficult to find an excuse not to take them for a swim. Also, my home would feel more like a resort.

2. Death penalty, yay or nay?

Never been asked such a serious question. I'd have to say nay. Firstly, nobody is entitled to take another person's life, except God. Secondly, if you punish someone by ending their life, you'd only end their misery. Why do that if you want them to learn a lesson? Take away a body part or two and let them suffer first.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?


It has got to be when my son decided to explore a tub of Vaseline and got himself completely smothered with it. He was 1 and half years old then and I had just hopped over to the bathroom to clear his bath tub. Do you know how difficult it is to wash off Vaseline?! Just plain water and soap wouldn't do. Especially not for the hair. You'd have to use powder or flour. If you are the adventurous kind, try it.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?

What's a dentist?

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?

I LOVE puppies. Not dogs, but puppies. They are just so cuddly, playful, lovable and cute. Kind of like babies except you don't have to put a diaper on them and wake up every 2 hours to feed them milk.

Anymore questions? Err...psst...read the title....it says 5 question.

This post is linked up with Mama M's




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...