Saturday 21 May 2011

Green Tip #4 - Drop Those Small Items In Your Bag

When we go out, I carry a bag big enough to carry an elephant in. It's been this way since the kiddos came. How else can I store diapers, wet wipes, toys, diaper cream, a small towel, 2 water bottles, snacks, a small camera, my wallet and everything else that needs to come along with us when we go out? Amazingly, there's still enough space for small little items I get drawn to buy when we're out shopping like make-up, jewellery and even clothes for the kids. THAT's how BIG my bag is. So, if you're like me and you carry a bag BIG enough to carry an elephant in, make it a habit to drop those small little things you buy into your bag; instead of having them put it in a plastic bag. That's my green tip for the day! Happy green weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...