Thursday 26 May 2011

Expressions Of The Written Kind

Since I started blogging, I've found myself commenting a lot more on other blogs as well as on Facebook. It's difficult sometimes to express onself in words when it involves, well...... expressions. So I've come up with my own glossary of expressions that I use when commenting, whether on my own blog, other blogs, on Facebook or when I sms on my handphone. Here's what I'm really saying when I write.....

LOL - Lots Of Love.

Hahaha - what you wrote was funny but I'm not exactly laughing like that.

HAHAHAH - what you wrote was EXTREMELY funny. I'm not exactly laughing like that but I did make some snickering sounds.

HAHAHAH!!!!!! - what you wrote was EXTREMELY funny. I'm not exactly laughing like that but I did make some snickering sounds and slapped the table once.

HeeHee - Not very funny but okay-la.

Heh Heh - I'm smirking cunningly.

haha - I'm laughing at myself.

Kakaka - when I'm doing hahaha in my silly mode.

Wow - I'm amazed and impressed.

Gosh - I'm amazed, impressed and a little overwhelmed.

Walauweh - used when I'm commenting on a Singaporean blog, messaging a Singaporean friend, or when I'm just trying to sound Singaporean. The same meaning as "Gosh".

Yikes! - I'm shocked, help me please.

Mmmm - I can smell what you wrote.

Awww - I'm touched by what you wrote.

Hmmm - I'm thinking very hard.

Gee - It sounds good and usually used when what I'm about to write sounds boring.

: ) - If on it's own: I don't know what to say about what you wrote. If at the end of my sentence: Have a nice day.

: D - If on it's own: I don't know what to say about what you wrote but at least I'm smiling. If at the end of my sentence: Have a nice day with a smile.

Ho Ho Ho - Silly.....only Santa does that on Christmas.

This is for my own reference so that I'm consistent when it comes to written expressions. Feel free to check in on this post if you're not sure what I mean when I use them.

So when you see these from me, you know what I'm trying to express! LOL, :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...