Friday 22 April 2011

New Blogger Rush

While blog hopping lately, I've been seeing this live traffic monitor kind of thing on many of the blogs I've visited. Some of them would say 'Get a rush from live traffic'. I thought to myself how true it is to get a rush from looking at live traffic to your blog especially for a new blogger like me. I've been getting similar kinds of 'rushes' associated with blogging......

Comments - Thanks to all commentors who have graciously commented on my posts. I don't expect much from people who read my posts, except that they enjoy what I write and see some value in it as well. But getting comments........RUSH!

Visitors - I'm a wee bit obsessed over my stats....okay honestly, I'm VERY obsessed! I check in on sitemeter at least 4 times a day. Crazy-hor? In fact I would check in on it every other hour if I didn't try to control my urge to do it. But seeing the number of visitors increase everyday (eventhough by a tiny bit)..........RUSH!

Replies to my comments - I am more inclined to leave comments on blogs that will actually respond to my comments. When I first started commenting, I actually expected my comments to be replied to. How naive I was (hahaha....like kena cheated like that!). I'm a freshie, don't know much about how things work in blogosphere but, I would guess, unless you run a site that gets 1001 comments on a post, replying your commentors would be a little acknowledgment for your readers? I don't know, I'm guessing! New blogger here! To those who've replied my comments, you know who you are, thanks for the..........RUSH!

New Followers! - Now I know how Jesus must have felt. I'm no Jesus but a big Thank You to all my followers for following, you give me the.........RUSH!

*Ka-ching* $$$$ - Okay I'm still waiting for this but it would MOST certainly give me that.........RUSH!

Don't need my teh tarik ice or shoe shopping for now.....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...