Friday 15 April 2011

Ever Had A Fortune Cookie?

I don't believe in fortune telling and all that stuff, but I just LOVE cracking open a fortune cookie to see what message it holds inside for me, the cookie cracker. I know it's usually something good or something profound but good, or something that just doesn't make sense at all but good - things I can handle without getting all anxious over what my future holds for me. Just cracked a cookie today and here's the message...


"Good seed with good effort makes good crop"

I thought what an appropriate message for me as a SAHM. If I put in effort as a mother to nurture my kids (my good seeds), they'd grow up to be good people (good crops). It could also be telling me to go plant something!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...