Thursday 31 March 2011

Why I Can't Get Enough of Google

I just searched "How to catch a fly with chopsticks?" with Google and there are actually websites with step-by-step guide on how to do it. Amazing!! No, I don't intend to catch a fly with chopsticks. Too much hassle and too time consuming. Might try it one day when I have time to waste again. I just want to drive the point home that you can get a wealth of information by searching the web. Google is now my library and dictionary. My son used to ask me what certain things are called. Now on top of asking me that, he's asking me why they are called what they are called. Yesterday he asked me why helicopters are called helicopters. So, who do I turn to? Professor Google of course! Want to find out? Google it!



                                                                                      
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...