Tuesday 8 March 2011

Count Your Blessings

When I'm feeling down in the dumps, that's what I do. What I really should be doing is count them everyday. So here's my count for today:


1. Alive and well. Hands and legs intact.
2. Wonderful husband who earns enough to put food on the table and let me do what I love.
3. Adorable kids. Normal, happy, healthy, a little crazy sometimes and pains in the behind at other times.
4. Great parents who are ALWAYS there for me when I need them.
5. My faith in God.
6. Fantastic friends.
7. Wonderful relatives
8. Wonderful in-laws.
9. Not living in a war zone.
10. Not living in a natural disaster zone.
11. Having a car to use.
12. Indah Water (our national sewerage company). Can't imagine having to do it the old way.
13. Having my 5 senses to enjoy what the world has to offer.
14. Having love in my life.
15. Being literate.
16. CSI Las Vegas is still showing.

When you see how the sun rises every morning, you can't help but feel that life is truly worth living
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...