Saturday 17 December 2011

The Next 3 Months

I hope you weren't bored to tears reading about my first 2 months of blogging, because here I am again writing about how the next 3 months after that was like.

April was the month I discovered Twitter and it drove me a little crazy, which led to this post: Going Cuckoo Over Twitter.

Then I went against my own words never to have a Facebook account and went on to not only open a Facebook account but also fall in love with it. For the record, I'm not that in love with it anymore.

I also discovered linky love in April where I participated in my first link-up with Lovelinks. I linked up this post: The Convenience of Having a Willy which was inspired by my contractor who so graciously decided to "water and fertilize" my dying potted plant.

May was Mommy Month and seeing that it was my first year of blogging, I wrote a tribute to none other than my beloved Mommy.

Also, in May, my son hit on 3 girls in less than 15 minutes. I was so proud. Actually, I was more shocked than proud.

June was Award Month! I received my first award and revealed 7 previously unknown facts about myself!

Oh, I was also interviewed in June! Read all about it HERE.

Let's see, what else...

 - came up with a Photo Guessing Fun series which has been shelved since Picnesday came along.
 - wrote about Common Courtesies In Bloggyland
 - and made my own Blog Button

I guess that's it for the 2nd quarter!

Have fun recapping with these girls!



Also linking up with sweet Bruna for 


Let's BEE Friends

And I'm the featured Friend for this week!!
Happy Weekend to all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...