Monday 16 May 2011

How My Kids Make Me Feel

Like Justin Bieber
Every evening after my shower, when I go downstairs, my little girl will greet me like I'm some kind of superstar, "Mommmeeee, Mommmeeee.....halo Mommmeeee....". I can imagine her at a Justin Bieber concert doing the same thing. Falling short of holding a camera and a Bieber poster.

Like Miss Universe
My boy tells me I look "VERY PRETTY". When does he tell me that? When I get up from my sleep, with my hair looking like Einstein's, my breath smelling like roadkill, my eyes looking like a panda's from extreme lack of sleep and in my shabbiest house clothes. What do I need to do to get that kind of compliment? SMILE.

Like a Life Support Machine
That's when my girl is craving for a good suckle. Seriously, I think she needs to deal with a MAJOR  addiction. When she gets an urge, she'll come to me hyperventilating and the moment she gets it, she let's out a big SIGH like she can breathe again. Life support machine comes to mind.

Like a Paramedic
I'm 911 to my kids when they get a cut, a bruise, a mosquito bite and a sibling pinch (my boy is into pinching his little sister).

Like a Guardian Angel
I'm a protective mom. I'm sure all moms out there are too. There are so many instances where I've saved them from a fall and all those near misses.

Like Momethyst
Never heard of it? It's the rarest, most precious, most unique gem in the Universe!

Linked up for Time Travel Tuesday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...